The year 2014 is set to bring with itself Elections in India: the world’s largest democracy. Indian elections are massive events which involve complex organization and tremendous political mobilization. With the 2014 elections around the corner NOW is time to prepare. Target is a tool which can aid your way to success.
Target is a multilingual, web based, secure tool designed to integrate technology for management of social and public information by resource planning, compiling data and generating reports; essentially round the clock organized output. It will deliver a panoramic view of the progression of your campaign in your constituency at your fingertips. Target is based on state of the art LAMP architecture, a young technology enabling our software to be efficient and accurate.
Target will provide redefine your electoral campaign and consequently the way you approach the Elections.
War Room Management
- Calendar management
- Personalized calendar, daily meeting scheduler, Reminders synchronized with Google calendar.
- Event calendar can be maintained with Birthday reminder facility.
- Active scheduling of Public meetings, Official meetings and events.
- My Caller
- A unique App ‘My Caller’ which displays detailed information about the person calling, his photograph, his location, previous work done taken from the Target database.(at additional costs per installation/mobile)
- Address book synched to database with Bulk SMS sending facility
- (at additional costs for SMS gateway)
- User friendly and provides multiple user access.
- Access and analyze data from Zillaparishad, PanchayatSamiti, Block, sub-block etc. with the help of predefined parameters.
- Large volume of data can be treated easily (based on timely updates in the database) by maintaining information about Constituency, population demographics and ward and booth committee information.
- Constituency database linked with Google maps providing an bird’s eye view of village/ ward location.
- A standard dynamic personalized website included (within format)
- Selective data can be uploaded onto the website for public display
- Selective Photography / Videos can be uploaded for social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.